public sectorHi-Line provide a wide range of professional arboricultural services for all types of public sector clients. Such as, parish councils, local authority, NHS organisations, universities, colleges and schools. We are responsible for street trees, trees in parks & open spaces covering a wide variety of sites across the southwest. We provide expert consultancy advice and services in all aspects of public sector tree management. As well as experience in all aspects of tree surgery, our teams specialise in planting and aftercare. with a diverse skill set and extensive experience we can offer a range of services for example;
- Young tree maintenance
- Complete range of arboricultural and ground maintenance operations in line with current best practice and industry standards (bs3998:2010 & bs8545:2014)
- Tree inspections, tree reports, and site surveys: see consultancy
- Veteran tree management
- 24hour emergency call out service across the Southwest
- Public parks, wildlife conservation areas and heritage sites
- Closed churchyards, cemeteries and crematoria
- City centre pedestrianised areas
- Road side verges
- School grounds, play areas, playing fields and sports pitches
- Village greens
OUR PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
With the ability to provide ongoing maintenance contracts or one-off quotations our expertise can help to consolidate and simplify your green asset management requirements. We work with several different clients within the public sector such as Torbay Council – as their sole arboricultural contractor we have developed an innovative partnership approach with us being entrusted to care for the English Riviera’s tree stock. Other public sector clients we work with are:
Contact us today for all your tree care, hedge, and woodland needs. Our friendly team can help with emergency tree-surgeon call-outs, and enquiries about Hi-Line’s complete range of tree surgery services.
Hi-Line can help with every job, whatever its size. Hi-Line’s team of 250 are based in Exeter, Bristol, Wiltshire and London – and Hi-Line serves Devon, South Wales, and The Midlands, too. Call Hi-Line now, and get better tree services – fast.