Utility Arb Surveyor – Hampshire
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Full time (40 hours), Monday – Friday (8-hour shifts)
About this role:
We are looking for experienced Utility Arb Surveyors to complement our teams in Hampshire. As an Utility Surveyor you will be confident in working around power lines and you will be happy working on your own and fulfilling weekly spans as required. In return, we offer excellent benefits including a bonus scheme, high-quality training opportunities and the chance to progress your career.
What you’ll be getting up to:
You will survey agreed portfolio of SSE circuits in order to pave the way for our cutting teams, ensuring your work is delivered safely, within stipulated timeframes and to the required standards and costs.
The benefits you’ll receive include:
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone for company use
- An excellent work/life balance, including 8-hour shifts and weekends off
- Earn up to £150 bonus when you recommend someone to join the team
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 31 days with service
- Sickness pay entitlement
What you’ll need to deliver for this role:
- Experience of at least 1 year in a surveyor role
- Tree identification and diagnostic skills (essential)
- City & Guilds NPTC UA5
- Good overall arb knowledge
- Experience of survey software (desirable)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- First Aid (desirable)
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A full UK driving licence
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Surveyor, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
Hi-Line is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. You are welcome to email us if you have any questions about this role or other opportunities within our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Full Time|