Office Assistant – Bristol
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Monday to Friday (Hours negotiable)
Temporary, Maternity Cover (potentially leading to a permanent role)
We are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies. Established in 1998, we are a family owned business, employing over 200 people, from apprentices to consultants, taking pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services.
At the core of our values and strategy lie our people, the community and the environment.
Our client base includes major utility providers, commercial and public-sector organisations and private individuals. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our expertise and our customer service, with many of our clients being with us over 15 years.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and providing you with career opportunities to aid your progression.
Hi Line, is part of the RSK Group.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
RSK is a leading environmental, engineering and technical services group providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. We know that the world faces some very significant challenges in the years to come. The United Nations are referring to the ‘Decade of Action’, saying that we have “ten years to transform our world” and to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals. RSK is on a mission to deliver solutions which will help to address these major global challenges, reshaping our natural and built environments and creating a more sustainable future. We need an outstanding workforce to help us achieve this. Do you have what it takes?
RSK was founded in 1989 and has grown considerably since then. In fact, Environment Analyst recently highlighted RSK’s growth commenting, “Few companies in the environmental services sector can claim to be expanding at the same pace as RSK.” Today, we are a group of over 120 businesses, many of which operate under different brands, employing over 7,000 employees worldwide. We plan to keep growing and are looking for professionals who have the passion, skills, and spirit needed to grow with us.
Since the beginning, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and reward talented people. Employees are at the heart of our business, and we recognise that our success is founded on the talent of our people. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success. RSK prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career by encouraging continuing professional development and enabling employees to reach their full potential. Despite our growing numbers, we are determined to maintain the people-centric culture that RSK was built on, fostering entrepreneurialism, and applying a caring and compassionate approach to all that we do.
About this role:
The purpose of this role is to undertake professional administrative support duties to the Commercial Department. The role plays a vital part within the team and the candidate should have a background in raising invoices with a high degree of accuracy. You should be a well organised individual with the ability to work alone or as part of the team, you will be expected to perform a wide range of duties covering invoicing, inputting work into excel spreadsheets and recording information on various other databases. Communicating effectively and great customer service will be essential as you will be the direct contact for this position. Plus assisting in all day to day duties.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Answering Hi-Line’s inward phone calls, redirecting them appropriately or taking messages
- Carry out general administration tasks for your department
- Processing work associated invoices, diary maintenance and maintenance of paper and electronic records
- Diary management for managers
- Process weekly timesheets before passing them to the HR Department
- Maintain and update various trackers and spreadsheets to a high degree of accuracy
- Answer e-mails, communicate information across the team and to clients
The benefits you’ll receive include:
Hi-Line is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package depending on experience and qualifications plus
- Holiday and sickness entitlement
- A relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
- A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
- A position where you are a name not just a number
- A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits programme including private health care and discounted gym membership
- Regular training and career development
- Access to mental health support and professional financial advice.
What we are looking for:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- 3 years’ previous administration experience in a busy office environment.
- A high level of accuracy would be required.
- Strong telephone and email skills.
- Excellent IT skills mainly in use of Excel and Word
- Strong teamwork skills are essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work and reach deadlines
- Full driving licence required and use of vehicle, due to location of our office
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Office Assistant, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
You are welcome to email us if you have any questions about this role or other opportunities within our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Full Time, Part-Time|