Grounds Person – London
Full time (40 hours), Monday – Friday (8-hour shifts)
About this role:
To become part of our dynamic, family run business, as a Grounds Person in London, you will play a key role in assisting the Arborist Climbers and Team Leader, ensuring work is carried safely and effectively. You will help establish professional and friendly relationships with our clients and provide a high quality service at all times.
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Confidently carrying out groundsman duties in addition to driving and towing duties
- Adhering to health and safety standards and best practice at all times
- Continuously developing your knowledge and skills including your understanding of tree growth characteristics and tree risk assessments
The benefits you’ll receive include:
- Inclusion in our monthly bonus scheme
- Full PPE and climbing kit
- Holiday and sickness entitlement
- A relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
- A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
- A position where you are a name not just a number
- A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
- The opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime
- An excellent work/life balance, including 8-hour shifts and weekends off
- Earn up to a £150 bonus when you recommend someone to join the team
- Annual CPD and career development
- Variety of work from domestic to local authority/commercial work
- In addition to the above, we provide excellent on-going training opportunities at our very own training facility, for additional NPTC certificates.
What you’ll need to deliver this role:
- An arboricultural operative with at least 2 years good experience in the domestic and commercial sector.
- A willingness to learn and a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture.
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
- An individual that is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
- Somebody who wants to be part of the business not just work in it.
- Basic arboricultural academic qualification or proof of work based skills.
- Driving Licence with B+E entitlement, 7.5t preferred
- Be available out of hours for emergency callouts when required.
- Excellent presentation.
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Arborist Climber, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi-Line is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. You are welcome to email us if you have any questions about this role or other opportunities within our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Salary||Competitive Salary plus benefits|