We are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies. Established in 1998, we are a family-owned business, taking pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services.
At the core of our values and strategy lie our people, the community and the environment.
Our client base includes major utility providers, commercial and public-sector organisations and private individuals. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our expertise and our customer service, with many of our clients being with us over 15 years.
Hi Line, is part of the RSK Group
RSK is a leading environmental, engineering and technical services group providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. We know that the world faces some very significant challenges in the years to come. The United Nations are referring to the ‘Decade of Action’, saying that we have “ten years to transform our world” and to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals. RSK is on a mission to deliver solutions which will help to address these major global challenges, reshaping our natural and built environments and creating a more sustainable future. We need an outstanding workforce to help us achieve this. Do you have what it takes?
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
About the job
There is a unique opportunity to gain further arboricultural qualifications and progress your Arboricultural and Tree Surgery career with one of the UK’s leading tree surgery and management companies.
If you haven’t heard we are growing and are looking to add both experienced climbers, team leaders and groundsmen to our domestic and commercial operations team. If you have a keen interest in all aspects of arboriculture and you are looking to develop your skills, we would love to hear from you. Ideally, you’ll have 2 years’ experience working in the utility sector. However, if you have experience in the domestic and commercial sector, we would still encourage you to apply as all necessary utility training can be provided.
What you’ll be getting up to:
Confidently carrying out climbing and groundsman duties in addition to driving and towing duties
Demonstrating competent climbing skills, rigging techniques and pruning skills
Adhering to health and safety standards and best practice at all times
Continuously developing your knowledge and skills including your understanding of tree growth characteristics and tree risk assessments
The benefits you’ll receive include:
What we offer:
Hi-Line is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package depending on experience and qualifications plus
- Inclusion in our monthly bonus scheme
- Full PPE and climbing kit
- Holiday and sickness entitlement
- Weekend overtime opportunities at increased rates
- A relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
- A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
- A position where you are a name not just a number
- A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
- Annual CPD and career development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits programme including private health care and discounted gym membership
- Regular training and career development
- Access to professional financial advice.
- An excellent work/life balance, including 8-hour shifts and weekends off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to mental health support
What we are looking for:
- Fully qualified Arborist with least 2-year minimum experience.
- A willingness to learn and a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture.
- An individual who is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
- Fully qualified up to CS39 and CS40
- Full UK Driving licence
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com