Bristol Domestic an Commercial Arborists
We are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies, part of the RSK Group. We take pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services while keeping our people, community and environment at the core of our values and strategy.
As part of the RSK Group, we pride ourselves on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career by encouraging continuing professional development and enabling employees to reach their full potential.
Domestic and Commercial Arborist Grounds person
Domestic and Commercial Arborist Climbers
Domestic and Commercial Arborist Team leaders
Main duties and responsibilities
Have relevant Arboricultural experience in the position being applied for. (Groundman/Climbing Arborist/Team Leader)
A willingness to learn with a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture, taking pride in your work.
Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality.
Adhering to health and safety standards and best practice at all times.
Qualifications and experience
A keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture and trees.
An individual who is polite, courteous and willing to be part of a professional team.
Proven track record as a competent and reliable Groundman/Climber and/or a Team Leader in arboriculture.
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
- Full UK Driving license
- First Aid Certification (Not essential)
- Additional training and qualifications will be provided as necessary.
Location (full address including county and postcode)
Bristol Depot: Greenholme Nurseries, Lampley Road, Kingston Seymore, Clevedon, Somerset / Bristol (BS21 6XS)
Pay and benefits
We are offering competitive starting salaries based on qualifications and experience. We also offer excellent career progression, continuing professional development and training opportunities.
Pay dependent on qualifications, experience and position applied for. You will have the opportunity to earn between £20’000 – £35’000 per annum, + bonus scheme and the Potential for voluntary overtime and weekend work available at increased rates of pay.
- Company clothing, Full PPE, guaranteed training and quality climbing kit provided
- Holiday and sickness entitlement
- Company Vehicle (team leader position only)
- Annual CPD and career development plan
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- A flexible benefits program including the option to buy additional holidays, private health care plan, cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- Access to mental health support and professional financial advice.
- Working for a company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry in a relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer