As one of the leading arboricultural companies in the UK, we offer a variety of career opportunities across the South and South West of the UK. We are committed to supporting your development and we will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to succeed in your career.
Our current opportunities are listed below. We are always interested in hearing from applicants If you would like to find out more about opportunities within our team.
We are proud to be recognised for offering the highest standard of training in arboriculture, forestry and use of chainsaws, all of which you will have access to when you join our team. If you are passionate about the arboriculture industry and looking for the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you!
As a member of our team, you’ll receive a variety of benefits including:
- A monthly bonus scheme
- All of your PPE and climbing equipment provided
- Access to regular training and development opportunities
- Career progression within the business
- Additional earnings through paid overtime
- An excellent work/life balance, including 8-hour shifts and weekends off
- Up to a £150 bonus when you recommend someone to join the team
- Working as part of a relaxed and friendly team who take pride in their work
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 31 days
- Sickness pay entitlement
Contact us today for all your tree care, hedge, and woodland needs. Our friendly team can help with emergency tree-surgeon call-outs, and enquiries about Hi-Line’s complete range of tree surgery services.
Hi-Line can help with every job, whatever its size. Hi-Line’s team of 250 are based in Exeter, Bristol, Wiltshire and London – and Hi-Line serves Devon, South Wales, and The Midlands, too. Call Hi-Line now, and get better tree services – fast.